Are you a passionate developer who is looking for technical challenges and loves to have a real impact on products, the company and the lives of the customers? Then this is your opportunity! Here’s what’s ahead for our new
Full Stack Developer (90-100%)
- Join our great team of developers to build our super-modern SaaS platform based on Angular 8 (with Redux), PHP/Symfony, Java and Golang
- Take ownership of specifying and delivering complete features with the team
- Help shape our development processes, architectures and great team culture
- Set standards in development, code review, testing, and deployment
- Deliver integration solutions between our clients’ existing systems and MaxBrain
- Perfectionate our DevOps/CI-CD setup to bring us to the next level
- Shape our product roadmap and add value through great ideas and challenging the status quo
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack web development
- Fluent in English, German or French is a plus
- Experience in modern frontend development as well as at least one backend language (PHP, Java, Golang)
- Love for coding and software engineering challenges
- Some familiarity with Ansible is a bonus, passion for DevOps a must
- Passionate about being part of a rising startup and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills in a distributed environment
You will be an essential member of the tech team in Zurich, working closely with our MaxDevs in Zagreb (Croatia) and sitting next to our CIO, Frank who captains our tech dreamboat. The centrally located Zurich office always has a fully stocked fridge of soft drinks and beers to be enjoyed on the sunny rooftop terrace with your new colleagues. Home office is a frequent given under the current circumstances and also in the future!
We can’t wait to meet you!
Apply with complete CV, certificates and work references to Frank Lyner (firstname.lastname@example.org). For any questions, please reach out to Frank and he'll be happy to answer your questions.